You do not need to feel alone – talk to any one of our helpline professionals.
We are here to help guide and support you through any choice you need to make.
Questions & Facts – Family Planning
- Using contraceptive methods lowers the risk of STI transference and unintended pregnancies.
- Condoms (male and female) are the only types of contraception that can prevent sexually-transmitted infections (STIs).
- You can get pregnant if you’re on your period.
- You must take birth control pills, at approximately the same time, every day.
- No method of contraception is 100% effective.
CONFIDENTIALITY. We guarantee your rights to confidentiality during your pregnancy.
All personal information submitted remains private and confidential.
Ask a question
Your email address will remain confidential. Required fields are marked.