You do not need to feel alone – talk to any one of our helpline professionals.
We are here to help guide and support you through any choice you need to make.
Questions & Facts – Parenting
- Days 14 to 25 of your menstrual cycle is your ovulation window.
- The time length between menstruation cycles generally ranges from 21 to 35 days.
- Taking drugs such as cocaine during your pregnancy can cause stillbirth, intestinal complications and growth defects.
- Once your baby has started on solid food, always cut it up into tiny pieces because babies can choke on something such as a small piece of soft fruit.
- Never shake a new-born: It doesn’t matter whether you’re playing or become frustrated for some reason, NEVER shake your baby. It can cause bleeding in the brain and even death.
CONFIDENTIALITY. We guarantee your rights to confidentiality during your pregnancy.
All personal information submitted remains private and confidential.
Ask a question
Your email address will remain confidential. Required fields are marked.