You do not need to feel alone – talk to any one of our helpline professionals.
We are here to help guide and support you through any choice you need to make.
Questions and facts about Safe Abortion
- Safe abortion is a legal human right in South Africa.
- The morning-after pill and the abortion pill are not the same things.
- Abdominal scans/ultrasounds and a blood test are the most accurate ways to confirm if you’re pregnant.
- The type of abortion that will be recommended is dependent on your gestation period (number of weeks into your pregnancy.)
- It is illegal for abortions to be performed after 20 weeks’ gestation period.
CONFIDENTIALITY. We guarantee your rights to confidentiality during your pregnancy.
All personal information submitted remains private and confidential.
Ask a question
Your email address will remain confidential. Required fields are marked.