You do not need to feel alone – talk to any one of our helpline professionals.
We are here to help guide and support you through any choice you need to make.
Questions & Facts – Unsure
- Postpartum depression may take up to 12 months to occur.
- South Africans can only legally adopt a child in South Africa by working through an accredited adoption agency, or with the help of an adoption social worker.
- Same-sex couples are allowed to adopt a child in South Africa.
- Post-natal depression affects approximately 10% to 40% of new mothers.
- Follow a healthy diet is essential to ensure your baby develops properly. Remember, to stop consuming alcohol during your pregnancy. It can cause a condition called foetal alcohol syndrome. A counsellor will explain this in more detail with you.
CONFIDENTIALITY. We guarantee your rights to confidentiality during your pregnancy.
All personal information submitted remains private and confidential.
Ask a question
Your email address will remain confidential. Required fields are marked.